1st Day in School

This is when parents are most anxious-their child in Primary One! Like them, I joined in in jostling with the hundreds of parents to see how our kids queue to buy their food during recess time. We were in school pretty late and managed to catch them going to their classroom. They were very happy to see us. I see them off in the school bus this morning. They looked rather settled when I closed the vehicle door.


They looked very happy to be able to buy food on their own. I'm glad to see that they will slowly become more independant. Life won't be easy from now onwards, but it sure going to be more enriching and fun!


4 comments:

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...
January 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Awww, so sweet! Wishing them a great year at school! I always feel bittersweet whenever my children reach new milestones. I think all parents do. :) Have a wonderful 2010.

Passionate About Baking said...
January 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Thanks Ju. You're right. We'll get those bittersweet feelings. Both happy & sad. Just hope they will always remind so innocently ours!

Anonymous said...
January 9, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/easter-party-supplies.html]easter Party Supplies[/url].

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Awww, so sweet! Wishing them a great year at school! I always feel bittersweet whenever my children reach new milestones. I think all parents do. :) Have a wonderful 2010.

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!